Serving Orange, San Diego, & Los Angeles Counties
At Writer Law Group, PC, we exclusively practice family law. By narrowing our focus to this singular, incredibly key area of the law, we can provide more concentrated and personal service to all our clients. Furthermore, our services give you the opportunity to work with a legal expert who has achieved the highest level of professionalism as a Certified Family Law Specialist by the Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar of California.
We feel strongly that family law is the one area of the law where we can make a profound difference in people’s lives. Few things are more impactful than legal matters regarding family relationships, and we will always strive to treat your case with sensitivity and compassion. We have a wealth of experience when it comes to family law, and we are able to provide adept guidance and legal counsel in these matters.
Arrange for a free 30-minute consultation with our Irvine attorney about your family law matter. Contact us online or at (949) 353-6151.
We provide legal representation in the following family law matters:
- Divorce. This can include uncontested and contested cases for all couples, including high-asset and same-sex cases that can be exceptionally complex. We can also help with dissolving domestic partnerships.
- Dissolution of marriage. This is the formal term for divorce in California and involves all related issues of children and financial matters.
- Property division. The division of marital property and debts falls under the community property rule that involves an even split between spouses.
- Child custody and visitation. This is often a source of contention but courts require resolutions that put the best interests of the child first.
- Spousal support. This is also known as alimony which you must seek or contest in court.
- Mediation and litigation. These are methods for resolving contested issues. Mediation is negotiation outside of court. In litigation, a judge decides your contested issues.
- Modification and enforcement. You may be able to modify current court orders, such as for custody and support. Courts can also enforce these orders on non-compliant parties.
- Paternity. Unmarried parents can seek to establish paternity in order to obtain child custody or visitation and child support orders.
- Guardianships. You can seek to secure or contest the guardianship of a minor child when needed through the courts.
When facing such critical issues as the above, it is essential to understand how the law and courtroom procedures can impact your case. At Writer Law Group, PC, you will receive the personalized guidance and support you need every step of the way. We not only provide legal support but work to build bonds with all of our clients that enhance our ability to fully represent your needs and goals.
“Whenever I had any questions or even just needed to talk, she was always there to talk about the case or just in general. I highly recommend her and would use her in the future again as needed. She was excellent!” - Krystal G.
“You were right about everything. The truth would come out when the effort had to be put in. I wanted to thank you for having my back and talking me through everything and telling me what I didn’t want to hear but needed to hear. So thank you! My daug” - Morgan W.
“Because of Kayleene my daughter now enjoys a safe and wonderful family where she is blossoming into a remarkable young woman. I am forever in Kayleene's debt.” - Former Client